The Potential of 5G to Transform the NHS and Digital Healthcare
By Danny Kelly Head of Innovation, Vodafone Business UK, Adrian Smith Health & Social Care Solutions Lead, WM5G, Andy Cachaldora General Manager, Digital Service N. Europe, GE Healthcare, Suparno Banerjee Vice President Government and Cities, Nokia
– Health examples – rural, urban, care homes, peoples homes
– How can you encourage engagement in digital transformation initiatives?
– Transforming the back end systems of the NHS
– The rise and adoption of digital health services
– How will digital technologies make for better outcomes, a better path to health, or a better way to care?
– Scenarios where 5G technology could provide solutions for the healthcare sector
– Why is 5G different from its predecessors?
– The importance of personalised healthcare, digital inequality and a patient centric approach