2nd June - Summit 3 - 5G Infrastructure Deployment Practicalities
KEYNOTE - How Do We Optimise Deployment?
Format - 5 speakers, 60 minutes, ‘fireside chat’, 3-5 minute opening remarks each (no slides), followed by group discussion
- Deployment specifics
- Problem solving ideas around the challenges faced
- Lessons learned from deployments
- What we wish we knew 12 months ago i.e. amount of scaffolding needed for 5G masts
- What are the current barriers?
- Barrier busting
2nd June - Summit 4 - 5G Future Thinking
VERTICAL SECTOR FOCUS - Panel Discussion - The Potential of 5G to Transform the NHS and Digital Healthcare
Format - 5 speakers, 50 minutes, panel discussion, 2 minute introductory remarks each (no slides), followed by group discussion
- Health examples - rural, urban, care homes, peoples homes
- How can you encourage engagement in digital transformation initiatives?
- Transforming the back end systems of the NHS
- The rise and adoption of digital health services
- How will digital technologies make for better outcomes, a better path to health, or a better way to care?
- Scenarios where 5G technology could provide solutions for the healthcare sector
- Why is 5G different from its predecessors?
- The importance of personalised healthcare, digital inequality and a patient centric approach