5G Realised Summit will look at use cases for 5G across different industry vertical segments.
The Summit will build upon the 5G infrastructure core and will then feature 7 workshops led by industry experts from the respective verticals to further investigate and demonstrate the use cases in each vertical.
5G Realised will be focused on the demand pull that these sectors are and will increasingly be creating for 5G. Operators and vendors will come together to listen and learn about what is already happening and where. There are technology trials taking place around the world but also of great interest are the real application trials, whilst many of these are currently taking place in 4G infrastructure they are also very informative to show the gaps that 5G needs to fill.
The Summit will be looking for demand requirements, putting infrastructure into places that can deliver a return like airports, industrial sites, ports and many more. 5G can offer massive productivity gains, new business generation and innovation.
5G is a whole new approach aimed at putting telcos back in the market for services and network applications. 5G will eventually enable telcos to sell assured business services which can be tailored to suit different ‘vertical’ industry segments.
– Real applications for 5G
– 5G use cases
– New business models created by 5G services
– Enabling new insights with 5G
– 5G driving innovation
– 5G user experience
– Unlocking 5G revenue potential
– 5G enabling business success
– How to achieve digital transformation in the 5G era
– What approaches are being taken in different regions?
– Deployment models across vertical markets
– Point solutions
– Software architecture required to deploy 5G
– The role of small cells
This two-day invitation only summit will be highly interactive, featuring presentations, table discussions, case studies and panel discussions. Attendance is free for operator CSPs and vertical sector application representatives. The event audience will be capped to enable interactivity and discussion, with 150 – 200 attendees in the room.
The audience profile for this summit is business leaders from industry use case companies, CSPs and Technology solution providers.
The event will be streamed live to a global audience and all presentations and sessions will be available on demand after the event to members of our 5G Realised network.
– Full conference access including all Use Case tracks both days
– Refreshments and lunches throughout the two days
– Access to all networking breaks and cocktails at the end of day one
– Paying delegates get access to the networking list of attendees
– Access to exhibition area including UK Govt 5G Use Case Initiatives
Hosted at Home House Private Members Club – Portman Square – London, this Launch Evening will bring together 5G Realised speakers, Advisory Board members, invited press & media partners and sponsor representatives to discuss how 5G will eventually enable telcos to sell assured business services which can be tailored to suit different ‘vertical’ industry segments.